iPhone 13 Pro back cover replacement
The iPhone 13 Pro models are Apple's latest and greatest iPhones. They have advanced features such as a faster ProMotion display, excellent camera systems with new photographic styles, and the powerful A15 Bionic chip.
Unfortunately, the glass on the back of these iPhones can still crack or break if the device is dropped or hits a hard surface. When there are cracks and tears in the back glass, your iPhone 13 Pro or 13 Pro Max model will no longer look as nice.
That's why Fixnow offers a comprehensive iPhone 13 Pro back cover replacement service with our advanced laser technology. Within an hour and a half, we replace the broken or cracked glass with a completely new one. In doing so, we do not need to open the casing of your iPhone, preventing internal damage.
- Repair time 1:30min
- Online callender for appointment
- We have waiting room
- Parking in front of the door
- All colours are in stock
- Repair time + shipping 2-4 days
- FREE shipping and returns
- Shipment insured up to 500€ possible to take extra insurance
- Shipping from Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany
- Hundreds of satisfied customers
In comparison, Apple charges a minimum of €281 for replacement of the glass alone. Damage to other internal components as a result of opening the casing adds hundreds of Euros to that.
Reasons why Backside cracks or breaks
Before we discuss the details of the repair service, it is good to understand why the glass on the back of iPhone 13 Pro models is prone to damage.
The main reasons are:
Falling on a hard surface - When your iPhone 13 Pro falls on stones, concrete or other hard ground, chances are that the glass will crack or even break into smaller pieces. Even though the iPhone 13 Pro's glass has a strong protective ceramic coating, in the event of a big hit, this does not always hold up.
Coming into contact with sharp objects - Keys, coins and other sharp objects in your pocket can scratch or even penetrate the glass on the back, causing cracks.
- Excessive pressure on the housing - If too much pressure is put on the aluminium edges on the back, for example by the iPhone getting stuck between other objects, it can cause the glass to crack.
As soon as you notice cracks, star holes or even small holes in the iPhone glass, it is wise to have it replaced to prevent further damage and possibly internal problems.
Step by Step Process iPhone Glass Replacement
Now that the mechanics of the laser service have been explained, below we give a complete overview of the process we go through when you have your iPhone 13 Pro back cover replaced at Fixnow:
- Make an appointment on our website or call us to schedule a time
- Visit our Fixnow store at the desired day and time
- Hand over the iPhone 13 Pro to one of our professionals
- Complete the claim form together with all the details (choice of colour etc.)
- The iPhone is now fixed in the glue and placed under the laser
- Step by step, the glass is completely removed using laser technology
- New iPhone 13 Pro glass is bonded and aligned
- After curing, extensive quality control follows
- You will receive the repaired iPhone 13 Pro back
- Enjoy your iPhone again with like-new backing!
The entire service, including the intake interview and quality checks afterwards, takes an average of an hour and a half. Afterwards, you can rest assured that your like-new iPhone 13 Pro will last for years to come!
During the process, our technicians will continuously inform you about the progress and always ask for your approval for the next step. Do you have any wishes or preferences regarding the repair? Then of course we would like to hear from you!
Our laser technology is precise and damage-free
We use a state-of-the-art laser device that removes the old, cracked glass with extreme precision. Because we do not have to detach the entire casing, all internal components remain intact. There is no risk of damage to the battery, sensors or camera systems, for example.
Quick repair arranged within 1.5 hours
Our experienced repair team can replace the iPhone 13 Pro back cover within an hour and a half with our unique laser service. So you won't have to be without your phone for long. We work by appointment so you won't have unnecessarily long waiting times.
Wide range of colours and custom options
Besides the standard black and white versions for the new back, we also offer special colours such as blue, red, gold, pink and green. Do you have a very specific colour in mind? Our custom department can match almost any colour you want based on a sample.