rear side replacement
When the rear glass of your iPhone 14 cracks, tears or gets damaged, it is important to get it repaired to prevent further damage.
- Repair time 1:30min
- Online callender for appointment
- We have waiting room
- Parking in front of the door
- All colours are in stock
- Repair time + shipping 2-4 days
- FREE shipping and returns
- Shipment insured up to 500€ possible to take extra insurance
- Shipping from Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany
- Hundreds of satisfied customers
Cost & Duration
Price for iPhone 14 rear glass replacement:
€110 - This price includes our technician's labour and the necessary parts (original Apple glass). There will be no additional costs for the use of the laser equipment or shipping costs charged.
On average, iPhone 14 rear glass replacement by our experts takes 1.5 hours. This includes thorough inspection, preparations, the actual replacement process, and extensive quality testing afterwards. So you won't have to be without your iPhone for long!
We offer a standard 1-year service warranty after purchase of the repair. Important: this warranty does not cover water damage or mechanical damage that occurs later.
Why replace iPhone 14 Back Glass?
There are a number of good reasons to get your iPhone 14's cracked or damaged rear glass replaced:
Protection against further damage
If the glass is cracked, this can easily worsen with another fall. Small cracks quickly spread all over the surface. By replacing the glass in time, you can prevent greater damage to the rest of the phone.
Maintaining functionality and longevity
Holes in the glass can allow dirt and moisture to enter the housing. This can cause short circuits, corrosion and malfunctions. Glass replacement protects the inside of your iPhone.
Maintain perfect look & feel
Cracks and tears ruin the iPhone's original appearance. After replacement, it will look and feel like new again!
So in case of damage, don't wait too long for an iPhone 14 rear glass repair. Our experts will be happy to help you!
Our iPhone 14 back replacement service uses advanced laser technology to remove the broken glass and replace it with a new one, without opening the case.
Benefits of our repair service:
- Suitable for all iPhone 14 models (Standard, Plus, Pro and Pro Max)
- Choice of different colours of replacement glass
- Protection of internal components by closed housing
- Special laser equipment for accurate and fast replacement
- Experienced technicians carry out the repair professionally
Our iPhone specialists first assess the damage and determine whether only the glass needs to be repaired, or whether additional repairs may be required before the new glass can be fitted.
Replacement process Step by Step
The actual iPhone 14 back glass replacement process consists of the following steps:
Dismantling old glass
- iPhone is placed in special holder with back facing upwards
- Protective film laid over rest of body (screen + sides)
- Technician checks alignment of laser guides
- Laser is activated and traces path along adhesive edges of glass
- Heat melt glue, so that glass detaches from frame/casing
- Carefully remove old glass with suction cup
- Carefully remove any glass residue/glue with sealant
Installation of new glass
- Checking fit and alignment of new glass
- Check colour and finish (chosen options customer)
- Apply new adhesive evenly to frame edges
- Passive glass positioning and alignment
- Apply pressure to ensure adhesion and sealing
- Activating UV light to cure adhesive
- After curing, check edges of glass for gaps or holes
- Replace camera ring and any other covers
- Final quality control of alignment and fit
As you can see, a step-by-step process using the utmost caution and precision to avoid damage.
Our technicians have extensive experience with this method and perform the replacement quickly and reliably. So you won't have to miss your iPhone 14 for long!
Quality control & testing
Once the iPhone 14 back cover replacement is complete, our expert performs another extensive series of tests and quality checks:
- All external parts are inspected for correct fit, alignment and possible damage
- Camera lenses are thoroughly cleaned
- We check the responsiveness and sensitivity of the touch screen
- All buttons and ports are tested for functionality
- The camera and flash are extensively tested with photos and videos
- Wi-Fi, bluetooth, speaker and microphone functionality also checked
- Finally, firmware is updated and phone is reset to factory settings
Only after this series of strict quality checks do we release the repaired iPhone 14. We guarantee that it will function like new again!
In the unlikely event that you do experience problems at home, you can contact us for further support within 1 year (we offer a 1-year service warranty, but it does not cover mechanical damage or water damage) of the repair purchase.