iPhone 14 Pro back cover replacement
The back of the iPhone 14 Pro is made of glass. While this looks nice and premium, it is also prone to cracking and tearing if you drop your phone.
At Fixnow, we offer a specialised service for replacing broken or damaged glass on the back of the iPhone 14 Pro. Our technicians use an advanced laser technique where the glass can be removed and replaced very precisely, without the need to open the phone's casing.
- Repair time 1:30min
- Online callender for appointment
- We have waiting room
- Parking in front of the door
- All colours are in stock
- Repair time + shipping 2-4 days
- FREE shipping and returns
- Shipment insured up to 500€ possible to take extra insurance
- Shipping from Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany
- Hundreds of satisfied customers
When iPhone 14 Pro Rear Glass Replacement Needed?
It is wise to have the back glass of your iPhone 14 Pro replaced if you notice cracks, tears or dents in the glass. It is also advisable to have it repaired if the glass is partially detaching from the casing.
Specific signs that it is time for a new rear glass:
- There are cracks or tears in the glass. These can expand on the next fall, causing the whole glass to break.
- The glass shows strong dents where the phone has been dropped. Even though the glass is still whole, dents can still cause glass breakage with normal use or a subsequent fall.
- You can see that on the sides, edges of the glass have come loose. If this is not repaired, moisture and dirt can get inside, resulting in possible damage to internal components.
- Broken or damaged glass hinders the daily use and operation of the iPhone. For example, because the glass has sharp edges or hurts your fingers when holding it.
Of course, our diagnosis will determine exactly whether rear glass replacement is necessary for your iPhone. So if in doubt, make an appointment so we can inspect the condition of the glass and the phone itself.
Our Working Method for iPhone 14 Pro Rear Glass Replacement
When you book the iPhone 14 Pro rear glass replacement repair service with us, we go through a series of set steps to make sure your phone works like new again when you pick it up.
Assessment & Diagnosis
First, our technicians inspect the back of your iPhone 14 Pro to assess the damage. This involves looking at:
- The type of damage (crack, tear, dent, etc)
- The location and size of the damage
- Whether there is damage to other components such as the housing
- Whether our laser technology is suitable for repair
Based on these findings, we can determine if we can replace the rear glass of your iPhone 14 Pro. We will also advise you if additional repairs are needed.
Examples of damage we can repair:
- Cracked or broken glass
- Glass that is loose or partially detached
- Dents or scratches in the glass
Damage requiring additional repair:
- Cracks or damage to the housing
- Defective OLED screen
- Internal damage to components such as the battery
Laser technique iPhone 14 Pro Back Glass Removal
If the diagnosis shows that our laser service is suitable, our experienced technicians get to work removing the broken glass. This involves using a robotic arm with a mounted laser.
The laser mills out the broken glass with extremely high precision, without touching the iPhone's metal casing. Because no cuts are made to the casing, all internal components remain intact and costly additional damage is avoided.
Removing the glass takes about 30-45 minutes for an experienced technician.
New Glass Places iPhone 14 Pro
After the broken glass has been carefully removed, a new piece of glass is placed on the back of your iPhone 14 Pro. We use genuine Apple parts for this for a perfect fit.
You can choose the new glass yourself in various colour options, so your phone's design will be like new again. Our technicians place it accurately by hand and glue it firmly in place.
A protective cover is also fitted as standard to protect the glass in the future.
Testing & Final inspection iPhone 14 Pro Repair
As a final step, our technician perform a thorough final check to verify that the repair is completely successful:
- All functionalities and buttons of the iPhone are tested
- The dust resistance is checked
- We take photos and videos of the repaired iPhone to ensure quality
Only when everything is working properly will you get your iPhone 14 Pro back in as-new condition!
Why iPhone 14 Pro Back Glass Repair by Fixnow?
There are plenty of reasons to choose Fixnow when it comes to repairing broken glass on the back of your iPhone 14 Pro:
Experts in iPhone repairs - Our professionals repair faulty iPhones of all models and types on a daily basis. So your phone really is in good hands with us.
No charges in case of failed repair - In the unlikely event that something goes wrong during the repair, we do not charge any labour or call-out fees.
24/7 phone & chat support - Even after your iPhone has been repaired, you can contact us with all your questions and support requests.
Make an Appointment for iPhone 14 Pro Rear Glass Replacement immediately
Our professionals are ready to carry out your iPhone 14 Pro repair with the utmost care and precision. We work with Genuine Apple parts and do not use cheap imitation components.
Easily create a appointment on our website. Our customer service can also help you over the phone with any questions and making a reservation.