iPhone 15 Pro Max screen replacement
The screen is one of the most vulnerable parts of a smartphone. A crack or breakage can significantly hamper the use of your iPhone 15 Pro Max. At Fixnow, we offer professional iPhone screen repair while preserving the original display. Our technicians only replace the cracked glass, not the entire OLED screen. This saves you a lot of money compared to a totally new screen, while preserving the original Retina display.
Price for iPhone 15 Pro Max Screen Repair
- Screen Glass Replacement 310€
Screen still works fine single screen glass is cracked. In this case, we can replace single screen glass.
- Full Screen Replace OEM (original) 650€
Screen no longer turns on, there are black spots or lines on the screen. In this case, we are going to have to replace full screen.
When should my iPhone 15 Pro Max's screen be replaced?
There are a number of indications that it is time to have your iPhone 15 Pro Max's screen replaced:
- The glass is cracked or broken: Even if the display itself still works fine, a cracked or broken glass is very inconvenient and unpleasant to use. Moreover, a cracked screen is at greater risk of further damage.
- The display no longer responds to touches: If your iPhone stops responding or reacts badly when you touch the screen, it often indicates a defect in touchscreen functionality.
- Black spots or streaks are visible on the screen: This usually indicates internal damage to your iPhone's display.
In all these cases, it is advisable to have the iPhone 15 Pro Max screen replaced, to prevent further damage and make the device comfortable to use again.
How does screen replacement work at Fixnow?
Our unique service concept for iPhone repairs aims to keep as many original parts of your smartphone as possible. Many repairers replace the entire OLED screen by default when damage occurs. This costs a small fortune.
At Fixnow, we take a very different approach:
- We replace only the cracked or broken glass, not the whole screen.
- As a result retains your original Retina display in full. This is the most expensive part of the screen.
- By just changing the glass, you save enormously on costs compared to a complete screen replacement.
This approach is only possible if the OLED screen itself is still intact and working, and there is damage to the glass. Our expert iPhone specialists always thoroughly examine your device before proceeding with repairs.
Advantages of glass replacement at Fixnow
Besides saving on costs, our iPhone screen damage glass replacement service offers several other important benefits:
- Fast repair while you wait: replacing just the glass is a relatively simple job that can be done within the hour. So you won't have to be without your iPhone for long.
- Retaining the original Retina display: By leaving the OLED screen intact, the original sharpness, colour reproduction and resolution are fully preserved. So you won't get a discarded B-choice screen.
- 12-month parts and labour warranty: our experts guarantee the quality of the repair and materials used.
When is glass replacement not possible?
There are two situations where it is not possible to replace just the iPhone 15 Pro Max's glass:
The OLED screen itself has malfunctioned: when pixels of the display are damaged, colours are distorted, the touchscreen no longer works or permanent black spots are visible, there is damage to the digitiser screen itself. In this case, the entire screen needs to be replaced.
There is damage to parts other than the glass: such as the housing, battery, camera or internal components. In such'a case, repair of those components is needed first, before we can replace the screen.
Our experts always inspect the condition of your iPhone before carrying out a repair. We will then inform you honestly about the options and costs of the repair.
What is the cost for iPhone 15 Pro Max screen replacement?
Screen replacement costs for an iPhone 15 Pro Max are as follows:
- Just replacing the glass: €310-
- Replacing the entire screen: €650-
So a repair that replaces only the cracked or broken glass will save as much as €310 compared to a completely new screen.
If you have any doubts or questions about the options and costs, feel free to contact our experts. We are happy to think along with you without any obligation!
How quickly was the repair done?
Because glass replacement only requires us to replace the glass instead of the entire OLED screen, we can carry out the repair relatively quickly:
- Glass replacement: 60 to 90 minutes
- Full screen replacement: 60 to 90 minutes
Of course, repair time varies slightly depending on the device and type of damage. Our specialists always work with precision and concentration to deliver the best quality. You can wait in our shop while the repair is being carried out. So you'll be back on the road as soon as possible with an iPhone that functions like new!
Does screen replacement have a warranty?
Yes, all our iPhone repairs come with a 12-month warranty on both parts and labour. Should any problems reoccur with the repaired part within this period, you can come back for repairs for free.
Our warranty covers:
- Defects in materials or parts used
- Problems due to errors in the repair process
- New damage or fractures to the same part
Damage caused by moisture, falls and other accidents after the repair has been carried out is not covered by the warranty. Our experts will honestly assess whether your warranty claim is justified.
Frequently asked questions about iPhone 15 Pro Max screen replacement
Yes, because we can use specialist equipment to very accurately peel off the current glass without damaging the OLED display, we can replace only the glass while leaving the original Retina screen fully intact.
Although we naturally use the sturdiest high-quality glass panels in repairs, the screen remains slightly more fragile than a factory-fitted original screen due to manipulation when replaced. A case is therefore still recommended.
We will take your old cracked or broken screen for recycling. We work with a certified processing company to recycle screen glass in an environmentally friendly way.
Our service and expertise
Fixnow has been repairing iPhones and other smartphones for more than 10 years. We are an official partner service company of Apple and Samsung. Our repair technicians are trained in factories of these manufacturers and work with 100% original replacement parts.
Our years of experience allow us to carry out most screen repairs while you wait. Our customer rating is a glowing 5.0 out of 5.0 - we simply deliver the best service.
Have any other questions about an iPhone 15 Pro Max screen replacement or want to schedule an appointment right away? Our service desk is at your service and happy to help!